1. Accepting these Terms
In order to use the Service you must first agree to these Terms. You may not use the Service if you do not accept the Terms.
You can accept the Terms by simply using the Service. You understand and agree that Hákon Hjaltalín will treat your use of the Service as an acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
You may not use the Service and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Hákon Hjaltalín or (b) you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from receiving or using the Service under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use the Service.
2. Who can use Hákon Hjaltalín
We want our Service to be as open and inclusive as possible but we also want it to be safe, secure and in accordance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions in order to be part of the Hákon Hjaltalín community.
- You must be at least 13 years old
- You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in paymets related Services if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
- We must not have previously disabled your access for violation of law or any of our policies.
- You must not be a convicted sex offender.
3. Member Conduct
You agree to not use the Service to:
- 1. Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to Hákon Hjaltalín's servers, systems, network or data.
- 2. Make available any content that is harmful to children, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- 3. Violate any applicable laws or regulations
- 4. Impersonate any person or entity, or forge or manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service.
- 5. Make available any content that you do not have the right to make available or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
- 6. Post content containing advertisements or other commercial solicitations without our prior written permission.
- 7. Make available viruses or any other computer code, files, programs or content designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Service or affect other users, or
- 8. Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers, systems or networks connected to the Service in any way.
On becoming aware of any potential violation of these Terms, Hákon Hjaltalín reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to decide whether Content complies with the content requirements set out in these Terms and may remove such Content and/or terminate a User's access for posting Content which is in violation of these Terms at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
5. Limits on liability
Our products are provided "as is," and we make no guarantees that they will always be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We do not control or direct what people and others do or say, and we are not responsible for their actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or any content they share (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, and other objectionable content).
6. Third-Party Content
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, products, or services, which may be posted by advertisers, our affiliates, our partners, or other users ("Third-Party Content"). Third-Party Content is not under our control, and we are not responsible for any of their websites, products or services. Your use of Third-Party Content is at your own risk and you should make any investigation you feel necessary before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Content.
We reserve the right to change these Terms as we see fit, without prior notice. We will however try to provide 30-days notice before any changes take effect.
If you have any questions or concerns regading these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.