Hákon Hjaltalín is a website (the "Service") operated by Hákon Hjaltalín, an individual in the country of Iceland.
1. Information We Collect
The personal information that we may collect broadly falls into the following categories:
1. Information you provide to us: In the course of engaging with our Services, you may provide personal information about you and your contacts. Personal information is often, but not exclusively, provided to us when you sign up for and use the Service, consult with our customer service team, send us an email, or communicate with us in any other way.
This information may include:
- Billing and communications information: If you purchase our Services, you may also need to provide us with payment and billing information, such as your credit card details and billing address. Hákon Hjaltalín will also maintain a record of your billing transactions and purchases, and any communications and responses.
This information may include:
- Device information: We collect information about the device and applications you use to access the Service, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about your system and connection.
- Log data: Our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers and those log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses.
- Product usage data: We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our Service, which may include the dates and times you access the Service and your browsing activities (such as what portions of the Service are used). We also collect information regarding the performance of the Service, including metrics related to the deliverability of emails and other communications you send through the Service. This information allows us to improve the content and operation of the Service, and facilitate research and analysis of the Service.
3. Information we collect from other sources: From time to time, we may obtain information about you or your contacts from third-party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers and our joint marketing partners. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally or contractually permitted to disclose such information to us.
Examples of the information we receive from other sources include demographic information (such as age and gender), device information (such as IP addresses), location (such as city and state), and online behavioral data (such as information about use of social media websites, page view information and search results and links). We use this information, alone or in combination with other information (including personal information) we collect, to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing and content to you and to develop and provide you with more relevant products, features and services.
2. How we use collected information
We may use personal information we collect through the Service or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and those third parties collect billing information to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subponeas and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support and improve the Service. For example, this may include sharing your contacts' information with third parties in order to provide and support our Service or to make certain features of the Service available to you.
- Other purposes. To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify you.
3. Cookies information
When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Hákon Hjaltalín enhance your navigation through the Service. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g. the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the Service over time.
You can control or reset your cookies through your web browser, which will allow you to customize your cookie preferences and to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function property if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
If you have any questions or concerns regading these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.